PSA and FCA have got merged. the deal is for $50 Mn
Peugeot and Citroen owner PSA and Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA) has signed a $50 Mn deal for their merger.
Eyewear startup Lenskart has raised $231 Mn from SoftBank
Delhi-based eyewear startup Lenskart has raised $231 Mn in Series G funding from SoftBank Vision Fund II Lightbulb.
Startup News Snippets
- Gurugram-based healthcare platform Pristyn Care has raised $12 Mn in Series B from Sequoia Capital India, Hummingbird Ventures, Greenoaks Capital and AngelList
- Bengaluru-based B2B foodtech startup HungerBox has raised $12 Mn from Paytm, NPTK, Sabre Partners Trust and Neoplux. The company has raised total funding of $16.5 Mn till date
- Delhi-based fintech startup LivFin has raised $5 Mn from German development finance institution DEG, which a subsidiary of KfW Group
- Gurugram-based Toffee Insurance has raised $5.5 Mn in a Series A funding from VM Intersurer, Omidyar Network, Flourish Ventures, Accion Venture Lab and Kalaari Capital
- Chennai-based fintech startup Kaleidofin has raised $5.1 Mn in Series A funding from Netherlands-based cooperative and social investor, Oikocredit
- Gurugram-based B2B agritech platform Bijak has raised $2.5 Mn in seed funding from investment firms Omnivore and Omidyar Network India, and Sequoia Capital India